Dear Family & Friends,
New Years greetings to you from Costa Rica. We had the privilege this January to begin the year with some rest and relaxation. Our son Myles joined the four of us and we spent 2 weeks resting and exploring this amazing country we live in (one of the many perks of living internationally). Here are some pics of our break.
So, we are feeling refreshed, rested, and ready to jump into 2012. This is going to be an exciting year for us and for the ministry that we have the privilege to help coordinate with various Canadian workers throughout Latin America and the Caribbean (Caribbean Sun Region). Here are some specific ways you can remember us in prayer:
- Our Sunday morning gatherings start up again this Sunday (Jan 22). Pray for God’s presence and guidance.
- Co-workers Curtis & Tricia Peters (and boys) from an Island in the Caribbean are coming to spend the weekend with us (Jan 19-23). Pray for great conversations and prayer times together.
- We travel to Aruba Jan 27-31 to visit our co-workers Gabriel & Iris Li. We also plan to touch base with some of our Venezuela team members, Chris & Angela Hiebert (and boys), who will be there on a visa turn around trip. Pray for great conversations and prayer times.
- Our girls started school this week and are full into Middle School events and homework.
- Pray with us that 2012 will be a season of deepened relationships with our co-workers and the many others we will discover and develop this year.
We really appreciate your interest in our lives. It is a privilege for us to serve our regional CMA team here in Latin America and the Caribbean. The reason we can be out here is because people partner with us in giving. If you give regularly to the Global Advance Fund (GAF) – thank you so much! If you do not but would like to, you can give through your CMA church (GAF/Support of Murray & Michelle Derksen) or ONLINE at Canada Helps and put Support of Murray & Michelle Derksen in the Message Box.
Thank you for remembering us before Father.
Murray & Michelle, Mikaela & Mattea
Living in Costa Rica and serving throughout Latin America and the Caribbean
Leave a Reply